These are the requirements to apply for Visa to North Cyprus. Please note that our agency is in best position to assist you with your Visa documentation and the entire process, for a successful Visa application. We guarantee a 100% Visa success rate.
- Copies of the relevant pages of the passport (data and extension pages).
- Duly filled online visa application form with 2 biometric passport photos (6cmx5cm), with white background, photos should not be stapled to the form. The passport should be valid for at least 6 mounts the date of the visa application.
- “Admission” and “Acceptance Letter” by the University.
- Payment receipt of school fees.
- Confirmation letter from the school acknowledging receipt of payment.
- Proof of basic education, copies of graduation diploma and certificates (W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.,Statement of Result,etc.) duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter.
- Proof of BA education, copy of university graduation diploma duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter (For master students).
- Guarantee letter signed by the sponsor and the student, stating that the sponsor will cover all the expenses of the student, and the student will never apply to any person or institution (including university) for financial support or scholarship, certified by a public notary.
- Original “personal” bank statement for the last three months of the sponsor together with original approval/reference letter from the bank branch manager.
- Consent letter from the parents if you are less than 18 years old. (Sealed by notary or court.)
- Flight reservation.
- National ID Card (1 Original+1 Copy)
- “Vaccination Card” for yellow fever and typhoid diseases
- Travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended stay or transit.
- Visa Fee.
1. Submitting Documents
After stage 1 has been completed, you will need to submit the following with the appropriate stamps (depending on your country of origin):
- A photocopy of your passport which includes all information such as name, date of birth, passport number, passport issue date and expiry date.
- A photocopy of your secondary and higher secondary school certificates and grades. Both must be translated into English and be attested.
- A medical report stating that you are free from any illness including Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, HIV/AIDS 1 and 2, Syphilis (2 months validity).
- A chest X-Ray report (2 months validity).
- A police clearance certificate stating that you are clear from any criminal convictions (3 months validity).
- A bank certificate which states your sponsor’s name and your relationship with the sponsor (father, mother, uncle, etc) and must also state that the sponsor has more than € 7000 in his/her account and is able and willing to support your studies and expenses abroad.
Note 1: The above documents must be stamped by:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (all except Medical Report)
- Ministry of Health (the Medical Report)
- Cyprus Consulate (all documents after the 2 above stamps)
2. Processing the Documents
- After the College receives the full set of documents with all the appropriate stamps, you will receive an Un-conditional offer with a Bank Transfer Letter in order for you to transfer the application fee of €100.
- Once the College has received the application fee, your application will be sent to the Migration Authorities for approval.
- After your documents have been examined and approved by the Migration Authorities, the visa procedure can begin.
3. Payment Procedure
You will receive a Bank Transfer Letter in order for you to transfer your full tuition fee to the College Bank account before your visa is granted..