Why Choose to Study in North or South Cyprus?
Category : Uncategorized
- Beautiful Mediterranean climate.
- Study and work with all the benefits of the European Union. Affordable Tuition Fees: Universities in South Cyprus provide quality education at quite an affordable cost than most other parts of Europe.
- A study in a safe and friendly environment: The environment is safe and friendly. Compared to most parts of Europe, the crime rate in Cyprus is reasonably low. No wonder many tourists keep going there for holidays again and again.
- The living costs in Cyprus is relatively lower that other countries. Daily activities such as shopping and transportation in Cyprus are much more economical when related to other European countries. The living conditions here are reasonable and provide a good balance for students.
- IELTS/TOEFL: One major obstacle to acquiring tertiary education abroad is that of language. Language is a huge problem for those who do not have English as one of their major speaking languages. There is provision made for such students to attend a special class to improve their mastery of the English Language. So passing the English proficiency exams is not a prerequisite for admission. Fortunately, Cyprus allows students to come and study with their education providers without imposing a condition to clear any language test. There is no form of discrimination.
- Quality Education Provision: Cyprus education providers allow quality education at international standards in English. Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs serving all interests are provided to the students.
- Visa Requirements: With its focus on providing quality education to foreign students, it is not difficult to procure a visa to Cyprus so long as you have the right documents.
- Student Visa: Understanding the need for students to make some extra money for personal upkeep, Cyprus allows students to work about 20 hours a week on a student visa. And after study, students get post study work visa to get international work experience.
- The Pleasant climate and beautiful beaches: Cyprus has one of the best beaches in the world. Cyprus is a lovely place to stay with its bright and friendly weather throughout the year.
On the whole, from what has been made clear so far in this article, it would be a travesty if you do not check out universities in Cyprus if you are looking to further your studies abroad.